1. Chris A guy from New Orleans examines all things Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Magical, Musical, Visual, and Appealing along with interesting tidbits from everyday life.
2. Jean My business card lists me as: Mom (full-time); Data Analyst, Writer, Editor (part-time); Fiber Artist (spare time). I stepped off the full-time career path years ago and have no burning desire to get back on.
3. Debi Nothing of importance (my everyday blog). Sometimes it might be important to me, I suppose... but even that's not guaranteed.
4. Megan I'm a twenty-something college grad with a BA in Political Science and a lot of time on my hands. I like to read almost as much as I like to collect books, and like to write when the mood strikes me. My aspirations for this blog include reviewing or at least commenting on every book I read, writing a little about that pesky real life that keeps sneaking up on me, and doing some musing about books in general.
5. cj I'm a 49 year old, single, female who is a writer by desire and a public safety officer because I need to pay my bills. It makes the people I owe money to happy when I do.
6. Sarah A book reviewer and artist, I originally "met" her through BookCrossing.
7. Michelle I’m 38 years old, I’ve been married for 9 years to my hubby and we have been together for 12 years. We have a 4-year-old little girl. It’s hard to keep up with a four year old. I’m a city girl born and raised, that moved out to the country about 10 years ago and I’m loving every minute of it. I’m driven buy my passions for food, wine, art, music and great conversations with intelligent and honest people that enrich my life.
8. Journeywoman Motherhood has been a journey, not a destination.
9. Cecily The rantings of a foul-mouthed liberal, feminist, fat, recovering alcoholic, mother, wife, woman, and writer.
10. Dawn writing, mothering, and writing about mothering
11. Jody My name really is Jody, but everyone else has a pseudonym. My spouse is a professor, my children are in grade school, and I'm writing a dissertation in U.S. history.
12. Linda A mom of twins, and a bonus girl.
13. Chris From North Carolina, with the following interests: Dressing my children in clothing that doesn't match, spouting off about politics, silently judging you for driving a Suburban, obsessively cleaning my house.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants