Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Finds (11/28)




A little bit of everything this week! Part of me says that I really need to stop torturing myself by finding more books to add to a growing-faster-than-I-can-whittle-it wishlist. The other part says "shut up and code it pretty." Meet my evil twin, y'all...

A Dog Named Christmas by Greg Kincaid from mizb17

Digging to America by Anne Tyler and Company of Liars by Karen Maitland from Beth F

The Rose Labyrinth by Titania Hardie from Kylee

Nose Down, Eyes Up: A Novel Written by Merrill Markoe. I found this ad while browsing one of the other books.

Fair and Tender Ladies by Lee Smith from Kim

North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headly and ABC3D by Marion Bataille from earlyword.com

The Yellow Wallpaper, by Charlotte Perkins Gilman and
Saffron And Brimstone: Strange Stories by Elizabeth Hand from NYT Book Review 10/26/08

Salon Fantastique: Fifteen Original Tales of Fantasy by Ellen Datlow (Editor), Terri Windling (Editor) from an ad I found while browsing the previous titles.

Mighty Queens of Freeville, The: A Mother, a Daughter, and the Town That Raised Them by Amy Dickinson from Marcia

I hope that everyone is in the midst of a wonderful (holiday) weekend and that no one has any Black Friday horror stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking at the Rose Labrynth too - it's on my list!