Monday, November 17, 2008

Musing Monday (11/17)

WHAT ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?

Sisters in Crime 3, edited by Marilyn Wallace

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING, and WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?

Arts and Crafts by Mary Jo Adamson (first story in the above-named collection)
It was an enjoyable short story. The bad guy "got his" all on his own, and blamed everyone else to the very end. [will link to longer review once I get it posted]
Last night, I finished listening to The Awakening by Kate Chopin. The story itself was beautifully executed, but I was very disappointed (although not surprised) with the conclusion.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL READ NEXT?

The next story in the collection: Listen and Listen Good by Marcia Biederman, and for my audiobook, I will probably start Jeeves and the Song of Songs this evening.

WILL YOU READ ANY HOLIDAY-THEMED BOOKS SOON?

I'm not signed on to any holiday challenges, so if I do crack one open, it's likely to be a picture book that I read to my son at bedtime.

No comments: