Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

These are the ways in which I'm able to steal time away from my family, and my regular routine of housework and child juggling (not quite literally):

Listened to The Awakening while I nursed and pumped today. While I was hoping for a different ending, the one I got did not surprise me.

If I finish that today, I'll break into one of the short story collections I've set aside for the challenge I'd signed on to last month.

Searching for and entering contests/giveaways:
The Magician's Book
Is It Just Me or Is Everything Shit?: Insanely Annoying Modern Things, or Men with Balls
What Peace There May Be

Catching up on book reviews for:
Dearly Devoted Dexter
Missouri Homestead
Easier Than You Think
Sisters Grimm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tag! You're it!