Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Finds (11/21)

The wishlist took a bit of a hit (as in upwards) this week, but I can't help browsing!

Honeymoon in Tehran by Azadeh Moaveni from Callista

33 Things Every Girl Should Know About Women's History: From Suffragettes to Skirt Lengths to the E.R.A. by Tonya Bolden (Editor) from Kylee

Dating da Vinci by Malena Lott and The Uncommon Reader: A Novella by Alan Bennett from gautami

Madeleine Is Sleeping by Sarah Shun-lien Bynum from Joanne

King Rat by China Mieville from Nymeth

5 comments:

Beth F said...

Marina: Glad I could help increase your wish list. Blogs are dangerous things! Thanks for stopping by,

~Kylee in CT said...

Good list. My wish list well over 100 books. Thanks for stopping by.

Sherry said...

"The Uncommon Reader" looks like a good one.

Here's my Friday Find.

Icedream said...

I have The Uncommon Reader on my wishlist. When I first saw "King Rat" I thought it was James Clavell's book (which was great) but now I will have to look into this title. It sounds interesting.

Kim said...

Honeymoon in Tehran looks very intriguing. It may have to go on my post next week--thus inadvertently getting added to my tbr list! ;)
Thanks for visiting me today at my Friday Finds.
*smiles*
Kim