Monday, November 10, 2008

Musing Monday (11/10)

If you keep your books, where do you keep them? And, if you give them away, who do you give them to? Do you participate in Bookcrossing, BookMooch, PaperbackSwap, or the like? Do you give your old books to family & friends, or donate them? Are any of your books in storage due to not having enough space for them all? Or, are you one of the lucky ones who has their own “library”? Feel free to share pictures, if you have them!

Unfortunately, they're all over our house: dining room, bedroom, hallway, utility room/office, and there's still some in Morgann's room (that aren't hers). I couldn't bring myself to put them in the attic, nor in garage storage. The heat would have destroyed them.

I still belong to Bookcrossing, and I've resumed going to MeetUps, but my days of trading are over for now.

I've passed several on to friends, my my family doesn't really have the same tastes as I do.

I think I have all of my books out of storage, but it's possible there's a box buried under other things.

A big part of my future office space will be for the library, but that building is several years out.

No comments: