1. Catholic Schoolgirl--I never attended, but bought the uniform from hometown school.
2. Cowgirl--Boots, jeans, t-shirt, denim duster, bullwhip (I'd better leave the donkey at home).
3. Scheherezade--The pants, blouse, and velvet duster were actually my second wedding outfit.
4. Peggy Cort (librarian, Giant's House)--Skirt, heels, hair in a bun, and shooshing action.
5. Huntress (of Birds of Prey)--Leather duster, tank, black jeans.
6. Titania--Fancy dress, tiara, makeup.
7. Paper Bag Princess--Paper bags, tiara.
8. Red Hat Society, junior auxiliary member--Some red and purple combo, but not a hat--that's for full members.
9. Grania/Grace O'Malley (pirate queen)--Leather skirt, boots, bustier.
10. Doctor--Scrubs, stethoscope, coffee mug.
11. Peasant Girl, renaissance era--My standard ren Faire garb: peasant skirt, blouse, sandals.
12. Businesswoman--Suit, heels, briefcase.
13. Track Star--Sweats, running shoes, letter jacket.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!