Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bloggiesta September 2012

How sad is it that the previous post is about the same event held 6 months ago, in which I did not get to participate? *facepalm* OK, so here I am, trying again...the weekend of Bloggiesta hasn't been booked for anything else yet. It would make sense for task #1 to be: "call dibs on adequate blocks of time to make this worth the effort." Might as well carry over my goals from last time: "do some community-building, and maybe create some real motivation to clean this thing up and start the process of bringing it up to speed. Oh, and I need to set up mobile blogging on my phone." I'm pretty sure I have enough on the account to cover the necessary app. No clue if anyone is still reading this, but here's the link to sign up, just in case anyone wants to join me: here At least this is more do-able for me than the Austin Blogathon, which is a similar, but more costly endeavor: BlogathonATX

2 comments:

Maria said...

Good to meet you! We have some similarities! I'm a classroom teacher turned librarian turned SAHM who now blogs for her sanity. Hope you are able to join us for Bloggiesta!

Maria @novalibrarymom.com

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

Good luck, I hope you can participate this time. It's so much fun! :)

My Bloggiesta.