Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bloggiesta March 30-April 1

After, what, 3 years of availability, I'm going to make a real effort to join these 100+ bloggers in order to do some community-building, and maybe create some real motivation to clean this thing up and start the process of bringing it up to speed.

Oh, and I need to set up mobile blogging on my phone, in case I'm away from home (which may be the case on Friday evening, will see how the family calendar shakes out for that week).

It isn't as if I haven't been reading, and I've been adding books to my iPad like crazy. What little online writing I have done has been so personal, it's tucked away on a blog that none of my real-life friends can access. Whole new identity and everything. I've pointed only one person to it, someone I met online and with whom I made a really true connection. Funny how I can trust a complete stranger with the dark and scary things.

Anyway, this is where I play nice, if not necessarily coherent, with the world.

No comments: