1. Earrings, about 15 pair. I cleaned them today while I was surfing. As I was cleaning my heart-shaped faux alexandrite, one of the crystals fell off, so now that pair is out of commission until I can have it fixed. It's one of 10 pieces of jewelry in line for that task. I should just put these on my "wish list" in lieu of new presents.
2. Water bottle, blue, 64 ounces. My goal is to finish off a full one every day, but I haven't achieved that in quite a while. I get too distracted, and then I chug a lot at night, when I'm nice and dehydrated.
3. Poppets; I bought these last month, and I took them on an outing:
4. 3 tins of BPAL imps. I'm supposed to be testing at least one per day, to figure out which ones I'm willing to trade, and which ones need a full bottle purchase.
5. Bills: Verizon [the last one! we cancelled service after giving up on them ever offering us DSL out here], Sprint, Chase, boat slip rental.
6. Audio Books: Puss 'N' Cahoots, Beekeeper's Apprentice, Inkspell, Stone Work
7. blue hairclasp
9. kitchen timer [there it is!]
10. Books; too many to list, but in the following categories: to be reviewed, RIP Challenge, to be reshelved, new books to be de-stickered.
11. Markeroni Logbook. 17 registered for the summer, but am missing a few snarfed during the Poppet outing.
12. Mini-Mag flashlight (for the nights--most of them--when I'm the last one to bed and need to find my way around the bedroom, which is usually mined by my husband with shoes and whatever else he can fling)
13. Lotion, because I don't wear enough (or so my mother must think), but it's out of normal reach, so I'm not going through it very quickly.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Lesley tells us what didn't suck about her week.
2. Karl and Anastasiastate 13 reasons to participate in their IDYA challenge on Sunday.
3. Kailanilets us know about 13 contests and giveaways currently going on in the Blogosphere.
4. Damozellists 13 Quotes from H.L. Mencken.
5. Suetells us Thirteen Random [and pretty cool] Things About [Her]
6. Nancyshows us 13 (mostly) food-related gifts from her garden.
7. the gal herselfposts a timely Thirteen Things about Dog Fighting.
8. Amytells us 13 ways to say "Hello" in different languages.
9. Journeywomanchallenges us with a Harry Potter Meme **with spoilers**
10. L-squaredoffers 13 Random Thoughts.
11. Edrecalls Thirteen Favorite old TV Shows.
12. pussreboots shows us pictures of her trip to UC Santa Barbara.
13. Linda tells us about 13 experiences she'd never have had without a motorcycle.
14. then, Linda gives us 13 reasons to tell everyone about Markeroni.
15. Ben gives us 13 reasons to drink coffee.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
[edited because I, apparently, can't count, or a week has warped itself out of existence]