Unfortunately, I'm not doing a book-related one this week, but I really needed to get something up here... so, these are songs that I'm prone to sing along to whether listening to iTunes or to the radio. For now, only my son has to put up with actually listening to me, and I'll likely stop when there's no longer any joy in it for him.
1. West Texas Lullaby--Toni Price
2. Every Rose Has its Thorn--Poison
3. Take it to the Limit--Eagles
4. True Blue--Madonna
5. Grow Old with You--Adam Sandler
6. Blue--Leann Rimes
7. Since I Don’t Have You--Brian Setzer Orchestra
8. Rave On--Buddy Holly
9. It Doesn’t Matter Anymore--Linda Ronstadt
10. Lean On Me--Club Nouveau
11. For Baby (For Bobbie)--John Denver
12. La Bamba--Los Lobos
13. Bitch--Meredith Brooks
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants