1. Stone Work (audio)--in progress. Renting this from Recorded Books because I want to build something in stone on our property.
2. You On a Diet--in progress. Something's got to give, this weight needs to come off, and I need to learn how.
3. Punk Rock Dad--Review copy from Harper Collins, must post to BlogHer when finally done.
4. Gifts of the Wild--Found in the Green Muse coffee shop, registered on BookCrossing, reading for the Non-Fiction Challenge.
5. Sanity Savers--Review copy from Harper Collins, must post to BlogHer when finally done.
6. How the Irish Saved Civilization--Long time on wish list, reading for Non-Fiction Challenge
7. How Elizabeth Barrett Browning Saved My Life--Review copy from Harper Collins, must post to BlogHer when finally done.
8. Way of Zen--a BookCrossing trade, finally reading for the Non-Fiction Challenge.
9. The Black Swan--Lackey Victorian/Fairy Tale series, borrowed from friend, really need to return.
10. Molly Ivins Can't say That, Can She?--an extra for the NF Challenge.
11. I Sleep at Red Lights--an extra for the NF Challenge.
12. Seeking Enlightenment Hat by Hat--an extra for the NF Challenge.
13. The Land Remembers--an extra for the NF Challenge.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Informal Matriarch
2. Rae's World
3. Year of Reading Seriously
4. Lair of the Bookwyrm
5. Will Write For Food
6. Sanctum Sanctorum
7. Saturn C
8. Journey of Writer Danica Favorite
9. Buck Naked Politics
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants