Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Read-A-Latte Challenge

2013 Read-A-Latte Challenge

The details: This challenge will begin on January 1st, 2013 and end December 31, 2013. Books for this challenge can be from any genre and may include print books as well as e-books and audio books. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges. I will create a new post each month with a linky for your reviews. Also, I'll be offering quarterly reader gifts to the top three participants. I'll announce the winners on the last day of every three months. And at the end of the challenge I'll have a special bonus for the top three overall participants.

I'll be going for the Cappuccino level (100 books).

1. Camp Follower, by Suzanne Adair (e-book)

2.Ashes, Ashes, the Twins Fall Down by Pauline L. Hawkins (e-book)

3.Let's Pretend This Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir) by Jenny Lawson (e-book)

4.A Knight's Temptation, by Catherine Kean (e-book)

No comments: