Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Literary Exploration Reading Challenge

Thanks to the good people at A Novel Challenge, I now have several official challenges to guide and track my reading for the year.

2013 Literary Exploration Reading Challenge, I'm in for the insane level. That's 36 books, each a different genre. Most should not be hard to find around here, but I have a pretty good library from which to get more. Below is the list of genres, I'll work on what I think I'll read for each and do a combination of goal books and list-building.

Insane Challenge

Adventure--Eldest, by Christopher Paolini

Auto-Biography/Biography

Chick-Lit

Childrens Book

Classics

Cyberpunk--Snow Crash, by Neil Stephenson

Drama

Dystopian

Educational

Erotica

Espionage

Fantasy

Graphic Novels

Gothic

Hard-Boiled

Historical Fiction

Horror

Humour

Literary Fiction

Magical Realism

Mystery

Noir

Non Fiction

Paranormal

Philosophical

Poetry

Post-Apocalyptic

Romance

Science Fiction

Steampunk

Supernatural

Thriller

True Crime

Urban Fantasy

Victorian

Young Adult

No comments: